About This Project
- Creative work by The Freelance Portfolio for structural and graphic design of Chapstick MixStix Display. Assembly and packing were performed by Repack Canada.
- We developed a pegged floorstand in black for a striking contrast to hold the neon coloured product.
- The pink lips encasing the logo (on the floorstand base) repeated the branding while creating a playful look to attract the target audience.
- Three SKUs of product were hand packed with the attention to detail to load the same SKUs throughout the same columns for tidy display presentation.
- Repack Canada keeps careful reconciliation and traceability documentation on all Chapstick and pharmaceutical co-packing projects as per Good Manufacturing Practises for Health Canada and our client, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.